Monday, May 26, 2008

ValStyle Online is Here! (Finally!)



Hello World!

How goes it? Welcome 2 ValStyle: The Blog. For those who don't know me, I am Val, a 25 year old personal shopper from the most glamorous New-Yawk-City ;) --also known as, fashion epicenter of the world!

From as far back as I can remember, Saturdays were shopping days in the Idehen Household. Mom would take me down to TriBeCa and we would scour the consignment shops for hours on end in search of deals on deals. Apparently, this weekly obsession turned into a real gift-- I can't tell you how many times I heard "Val, I LOOOOOVE your style!" throughout college and beyond.

Last March, I turned this fashion savvy into a full on business and started ValStyle Shopping - a Manhattan service designed to serve my busy friends and co-workers who never seemed to have time to shop, loved my sense of style and trusted me to bring the best of designer wares straight to their homes (Read: ValStyle's Shop & Mingle event sales/ more on that later!).

Well, over a year has passed...who knew a shopping site would take 8 whole months to develop?? ValStyle Online is finally here and with the site I hope to bring The ValStyle Closet to fashionistas all over the country and around the world. I have direct relationships with designers, showrooms and fine retailers that allow me to scour the earth for la creme de la creme of in-demand designer merchandise -- and in many cases, my offerings are the last of that designer piece you will ever find. Current examples of these exclusive items? Catherine Malandrino's *darling* Halter Bubble LBD available in the ever elusive size 2 and -- not one, but two(!) -- of Rachel Roy's gorgeous Layla Jersey Dress in Navy which sold out at shopbop! Get it while it'ssss HOTT! ;)


Subscribe to ValStyle: The Newsletter on our homepage to hear about these scarce items as soon as they go up!


The site is dedicated to my Fellow Fashion Fiends. Visit often for daily additions to The Closet and New Features each week!

http://valstyleonline.com/ Happy Shopping!

xoxo

2 comments:

Furaha said...

Looking good Mama!!! ValStyle is on and poppin! I'm so proud.

Anonymous said...

Woot Woot Val - we're on our way.......